Hear What Our Happy and Satisfied Customers Shane Murphy and Karen Jackson say About LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence
“I love my new smile! I've always been self-conscious of my teeth, but now I feel like they're the first thing people notice when they look at me. And that's a good thing—I'm proud of them. I used to be embarrassed by how yellow they were, and I was always afraid that if I smiled too big or too wide, someone would see them and think "oh no." But now that my teeth are white as snow, it's like… well, it's like nothing can stand in the way of this smile. It's like a force field around my mouth. No one can resist smiling back at me now.” - Shane., 34, New Jersey -
"I was so tired of my dull, yellow teeth that would look even worse against my pale skin. I went to the dentist and they said they could help me out with a bleaching system, but it's expensive and takes forever. Then I tried looking for something that would give me results immediately, but without damaging my teeth or making them sensitive. The first time I used Lanthome™, the results were instantly noticeable. I noticed a difference in the color of my teeth relatively soon after using it for the first time. And now that I've seen how well it works, I recommend it to all my friends!" - Karen., 29, New Bedford Massachusetts -
How Do You Feel About The Color Of Your Teeth?
Teeth are a source of pride for many people, and for good reason. A smile is one of the most important tools we have to connect with others, and it can send a powerful message about who we are—and how we want others to see us.
But what if you're not happy with the color of your teeth? Maybe they're too yellow, or too gray. Maybe they're just not quite as white as you'd like them to be. The color of your teeth is an important part of your personal image. It can have a significant impact on how others perceive you, and it may influence the way they interact with you.
From a purely cosmetic perspective, having a strong smile that is white and bright can make you look younger, healthier, and more attractive than someone who has yellower or darker teeth. However, there are also other factors that affect the perception of your smile:
- A person's skin tone can make their teeth appear brighter or darker than they really are. For example, someone with lighter skin will tend to have whiter teeth than someone with darker skin tones because their natural color is more visible.
- The shape of your mouth can also affect how people perceive the color of your teeth. For example, if you have thin lips or small gums then it may be harder for people to see any discoloration on them because they're already so small! However, if you have fuller lips then it may be easier for people to notice discoloration because there is more surface area for it to show up on!
What Are Teeth Made Of?
Your teeth are made of a hard substance called enamel, which covers the crowns of your teeth and covers the roots. The enamel is what gives your teeth their color.
The pulp is the soft tissue that makes up the center of your tooth and is what contains nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue. The pulp also protects the tooth from bacteria and infection.
In between the enamel and pulp are dentin rods, which are made up of minerals like calcium phosphate and fluoride. These rods help strengthen your teeth and protect them from decay.
Dentin rods also have microscopic tubules that carry nutrients from blood vessels in the root to the innermost part of your tooth where it meets with nerves and feeds them oxygen-rich blood so they can function properly.
The Importance of Dental Health for Your Mouth and Overall Health
Dental health is more important than you think!
Your mouth is home to more than just your teeth—it's also where your taste buds are, and it houses the muscles that help you speak, chew, and swallow. It's a pretty important part of your body! That's why it's so important to take care of it. Dental health can affect the rest of your life in ways you might not expect:
- Bad breath affects how other people see you. If someone smells bad breath from across the room, they may feel uncomfortable around that person or avoid them altogether. But even if they don't notice it when they're close by because their nose gets used to it after a while, they still subconsciously make judgments about people based on their breath (and those judgments can affect how others treat us).
- Teeth problems can be painful for an individual as well as for their family members who have to watch them suffer through their discomfort every day. Toothaches can make it hard to sleep at night or concentrate during the day at work/school/etc., which can result in decreased productivity overall; this is especially true if there are multiple people living under one roof.
Every time you brush, floss, or use mouthwash, you're keeping your teeth in the best possible shape for optimal function. And when you visit a dentist for regular checkups and cleanings, you can make sure that everything is running smoothly and efficiently in your mouth.
Introducing LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence: For a Brighter, Whiter Smile!!
Are you tired of not having the pearly whites you deserve? It's time to ditch that dull, dingy smile.
Say hello to LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence—the revolutionary new way to get a brighter, whiter smile.
Lanthome™ Teeth Whitening Essence is the ultimate in teeth whitening. It is the only teeth whitening product on the market that uses nano-sized particles to target your teeth, rather than just covering them with a thin layer of gel. This allows it to penetrate into your tooth enamel and break down stains at a deeper level. It provides a home remedy for whitening teeth without causing any damage.
This enamel-safe essence is an excellent choice for people who have sensitive teeth and gums because it gives you noticeably brighter teeth after each treatment while guarding against irritation to your gums and enamel.
Whether you're on the go or relaxing at home, there's no time like the present to start getting compliments on your pearly whites! This is the secret to a smile that's as bright as the sun!! Grab Yours Now!!
What Are The Key Ingredients and How Do They Work?
- Glycerin - can help with dry mouth problems by adding moisture to the mouth, which reduces inflammation in the oral cavity. The anti-inflammatory properties of glycerin may also help reduce pain after brushing your teeth or flossing your gums.
- Hydrogen Peroxide - has been shown to be effective at reducing plaque and tartar buildup on teeth by killing bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease, preventingtooth decay from happening in the first place!
- Sodium Hydroxide - is an alkaline substance that can be used to remove stains from teeth. In addition to being an effective cleaning agent that can remove the build-up on your teeth's surface, sodium hydroxide has antibacterial properties. This makes it highly effective in preventing plaque buildup and gingivitis. Sodium hydroxide is also used in toothpastes because it helps whiten teeth by removing stains from food and beverages like coffee or tea.
Excellent Benefits Of LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence
- effectively whiten teeth and remove stains, making it the perfect companion for any person who wants a brighter smile
- delivers a fresh and clean feeling to the mouth, leaving you with a fresh breath after every use
- contains ingredients that are safe for use on all adult teeth, including those in children over age 12 years old
- the formula is made from natural ingredients, so it won't damage your enamel or cause any other side effects like irritation or gum recession
- helps repair damaged teeth and prevent future discoloration
- rejuvenate dull, discolored teeth
- protects against cavities and tooth decay
- increases the strength of your teeth
- works to improve the overall health of your teeth and gums
- provides results that are immediate and impressive
Take A Look At Jame’s Ultimate Experience with LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence
My teeth were yellow, dull, and stained from years of smoking. I tried everything—brushes and flosses, special toothpastes and mouthwashes—but nothing seemed to work. I was so embarrassed to smile. I knew I wanted to look more attractive, but I thought my options were limited.
At first I was skeptical, but after using it for just 10 days all my yellow teeth turned white again! And they stayed that way! My teeth have never been whiter or brighter than they are now.I’m so happy with the results that I now use LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence regularly to keep my smile looking its best!
HOW TO USE
- Brush your teeth with a toothbrush and toothpaste for 2 minutes to get rid of plaque.
- Rinse with water
- Apply the essence on your teeth, including the gum line, using the end of the pen
- Leave on for 30 seconds to 1 minute on each application
- Rinse off after 30 minutes.
- Net weight: 4ml
- Product volume: 1.8cm x 1.8cm x 12.8cm
- Type: whitening essence
- Target User: young, adults, pregnant women
- LANTHOME™ Teeth Whitening Essence