Varicose veins have become a prevalent issue in the United States, impacting an astounding 52% of the population. These twisted and bulging veins not only pose cosmetic challenges but also carry potential health risks.
You're not alone, and relief can be within reach. Don't let varicose veins hold you back. Join the 52% of Americans who are taking proactive steps towards better health and confidence by exploring AcuRelief™ Acupoints Bioelectric Massager Mat. We're here to support you on your journey to relief and well-being.
Revitalize Your Body with the Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat - Say Goodbye to Pain and Stress!
“I’ve always had these veins ever since I started gaining weight during pregnancy. Now that my child is turning one, I can't seem to get rid of these veins. It hurts when I walk and even stand. Luckily, I don’t have to worry about that all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! In just three months, I went from being in pain from every step to being able to run around the house with my toddler!” -Tracy, 30, Boston
“Not only doe these veins really get in the way of dressing up and being fashionable, it also hurt! I’ve been wearing flat shoes that sometimes don’t match my clothes. My legs hurt when I walk and wearing heeled shoes are out of the question. However, all that pain and discomfort went away in just three months all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! Now, I can walk and strut with high heels and feel zero pain!” -Jamie, 33, New York
Experience the Proven Benefits of EMS - Say Goodbye to Pain and Achieve Optimal Muscle Strength!
- A study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning showed that EMS significantly increased muscle strength in elite athletes and non-athletes alike
- EMS is effective in reducing muscle damage and soreness after exercise
- EMS can aid in weight loss and combat muscle pain and mobility problems
The Ancient Healing Secrets of Acupuncture
Discover the Proven Benefits of Acupuncture - Relieve Pain, Improve Sleep, and Boost Your Immune System!
- Acupuncture has been shown to increase blood flow and improve immune function
- Acupuncture can relieve pain, improve sleep, and reduce inflammation
- A review of 13 clinical trials published in the Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies found that acupuncture was effective in reducing the severity and frequency of migraine headaches
- A study published in the Journal of Pain found that acupuncture was more effective than medication in relieving chronic low back pain
Say Goodbye to Varicose Veins
Combat Varicose Veins Naturally with EMS and Acupuncture - Improve Your Symptoms and Appearance!
- A study published in the Journal of Vascular Surgery found that acupuncture combined with conventional treatment significantly improved the symptoms and appearance of varicose veins in patients
- EMS can increase blood flow and aid in preventing lymphatic swelling, which is important in preventing the formation of deadly clots
What is AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat?
AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat is an ingenious non-invasive health device that combines acupuncture and electro microcurrent simulation to ensure your legs are varicose-free and your muscles are strong. This mat has the ability to:
✅ Ease muscle pain
✅ Improve blood circulation, which decreases the chances of deadly blood clots
✅ Improve lymphatic circulation to maintain and bolster immunity
✅ Provide relaxation and pain relief
✅ Improve skin texture and decrease sagging
✅ Aid with muscle repair and decrease the risk for muscle entropy
Recommended by Professional Vascular Surgeon
MD, PhD, Professor in the College of Medicine – Tucson’s Department of Surgery.
"As vascular surgeons, we often recommend AcuRelief to our patients who suffer from poor circulation or neuropathy in their feet. The electrical muscle stimulation helps to increase blood flow and improve muscle function, which can help to reduce pain and discomfort. The mat is easy to use and has multiple intensity levels, making it a great option for patients of different ages and health conditions. We have seen firsthand the positive impact that this EMS foot mat can have on our patients' mobility and overall quality of life. If you're looking for a non-invasive way to improve circulation and reduce foot pain, we highly recommend this product."
Jewel used to have painful varicose veins but she was able to treat them all thanks to the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat! Now she’s sharing her story!
“Ever since I hit fifty, my weight has swelled and my circulation isn’t as effective as before. My doctor recommended that I use the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat as an alternative to taking medicine.”
Month 3 Onwards
“I’ve used the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat daily for three months and I’m in shock with my progress. The first month, I was able to walk short distances, such as walking from the couch to the kitchen and walking up and down the stairs. The second month, I was able to do my usual commute while walking slower than usual but I don’t experience pain to the point I use taxi hailing services to commute. However, now in month three, I was able to walk, jog, and even run without feeling any sort of pain. The veins are gone and my legs look flawless and feel more firmer because of the increased physical activity! ”
- To start the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat, press the "ON" button.
- Use the "PROGRAM" button to adjust the mode to your desired setting.
- Adjust the intensity of the electrical pulses by toggling the "OF/-" and "ON/+" buttons to increase or decrease the intensity.
- For optimal use, ensure that your feet are dry and step onto the mat, making sure that your feet are within its boundaries.
- To achieve maximum benefit, use the EMS Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat for 30 mins daily.
- Store the mat in a cool and dry place when not in use.
- Therapies: Acupuncture, EMS
- Material: Polypropylene
- Color: Back, Pink
- Inclusion: Massage Mat, Control Panel
- AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat?
- The AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat is an innovative non-invasive health device that combines acupuncture and electro microcurrent stimulation to promote varicose vein relief and muscle strength. It offers multiple benefits, including pain relief, improved circulation, enhanced lymphatic flow, skin texture improvement, and muscle repair support.
2. How does the AcuRelief™ Mat work?
- This mat employs a combination of acupuncture and EMS (Electrical Muscle Stimulation) technology. It targets acupoints in your feet to stimulate muscles and improve circulation, helping to alleviate pain and discomfort while promoting overall well-being.
3. Is the AcuRelief™ Mat suitable for everyone?
- Yes, the AcuRelief™ Mat is designed for a wide range of individuals, including those with poor circulation, neuropathy, or varicose veins. Its multiple intensity levels make it suitable for people of different ages and health conditions.
4. Does it help with neuropathy?
- Yes, the AcuRelief™ Mat has been found to be beneficial for individuals with neuropathy. The combination of acupuncture and EMS technology can help stimulate nerve function and improve blood flow, potentially providing relief from neuropathic symptoms.
5. What are the benefits of using the AcuRelief™ Mat?
- Using the AcuRelief™ Mat daily can provide various benefits, such as easing muscle pain, enhancing blood circulation, improving lymphatic circulation for immune support, relieving pain and tension, enhancing skin texture, and aiding muscle repair while reducing the risk of muscle entropy.
6. How do I use the AcuRelief™ Mat?
- To use the AcuRelief™ Mat, simply follow these steps:
- Press the "ON" button to activate the device.
- Use the "PROGRAM" button to select your desired mode.
- Adjust the intensity of electrical pulses using the "OF/-" and "ON/+" buttons.
- Ensure your feet are dry and correctly positioned on the mat.
- For optimal results, use the mat for 30 minutes daily.
7. Is the AcuRelief™ Mat FDA cleared?
- Yes, the AcuRelief™ Bioelectric Acupoints Massager Mat is FDA cleared, ensuring its safety and efficacy for use.
8. What is the scientific basis for the effectiveness of EMS and acupuncture in the AcuRelief™ Mat?
- Numerous studies have shown the effectiveness of EMS in increasing muscle strength, reducing muscle damage, aiding in weight loss, and combating muscle pain. Acupuncture has been scientifically proven to increase blood flow, improve immune function, relieve pain, and reduce inflammation.
9. Can I use the AcuRelief™ Mat as an alternative to medication for circulation issues?
- Many individuals have successfully used the AcuRelief™ Mat as an alternative to medication to improve circulation and reduce pain.
- J Sch Health, 2011 May;81(5):244-50, Weight control beliefs, body shape attitudes, and physical activity among adolescents, Scott B Martin 1, Deborah J Rhea, Christy A Greenleaf, Doryce E Judd, Heather O Chambliss
- Diabetes Care. 1997 Oct;20(10):1533-8. The effects of health beliefs on weight loss in individuals at high risk for NIDDM. B A Polley, J M Jakicic, E M Venditti, S Barr, R R Wing
- Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2015 Dec 6; 55(14): 2014–2053. Weighing the Evidence of Common Beliefs in Obesity Research. Krista Casazza, PhD, et al.
- Nutr Res Pract. 2020 Feb; 14(1): 45–54. Weight control practices, beliefs, self-efficacy, and eating behaviors in college weight class athletes. Ji Seon Lee, Seong Suk Cho, and Kyung Won Kim
- Nutr Diet. 2019 Sep;76(4):407-413. Australian dietitians' beliefs and attitudes towards weight loss counselling and health at every size counselling for larger-bodied clients. Fiona Willer, Mary Hannan-Jones, Esben Strodl
- J Am Diet Assoc. 2000 Apr;100(4):442-6. Weight-loss practices, nutrition beliefs, and weight-loss program preferences of urban American Indian women. N E Sherwood, L Harnack, M Story
- J Youth Adolesc. 1991 Jun;20(3):361-79. Body image satisfaction, dieting beliefs, and weight loss behaviors in adolescent girls and boys. S J Paxton, E H Wertheim, K Gibbons, G I Szmukler, L Hillier, J L Petrovich
- J Am Coll Health. 2001 Jan;49(4):175-81. Dietetics majors' weight-reduction beliefs, behaviors, and information sources. L H McArthur 1, A B Howard
- J Sport Exerc Psychol. . 2021 Apr 1;43(2):115-124. Development and Validation of the Diet-Related Beliefs of Exercisers Scale. Simone Dohle, Mitch J Duncan, Tamara Bucher
- J Am Diet Assoc. 2005 Mar;105(3):441-4. Obesity-related beliefs predict weight loss after an 8-week low-calorie diet. Erika W Wamsteker, Rinie Geenen, Jolein Iestra, Junilla K Larsen, Pierre M J Zelissen, Wija A van Staveren
- Front Psychol. 2019; 10: 2806, Public Health Messages and Weight-Related Beliefs: Implications for Well-Being and Stigma, Crystal L. Hoyt, Jeni L. Burnette, Fanice N. Thomas, and Kasey Orvidas
- Psychol Health. 2021 Aug;36(8):934-951. Investigating lay beliefs regarding the effect of weight loss on health. Clancy Black, Lenny R Vartanian, Kate Faasse
- Obes Res. 1998 May;6(3):231-7. Beliefs about weight gain and attitudes toward relapse in a sample of women and men with obesity. F M Cachelin, R H Striegel-Moore, K D Brownell
- Health Psychol. 2006 May;25(3):282-91. The impact of self-efficacy on behavior change and weight change among overweight participants in a weight loss trial. Jennifer A Linde, Alexander J Rothman, Austin S Baldwin, Robert W Jeffery
- PLoS One. 2020; 15(2): e0228058. Factors influencing weight management behavior among college students: An application of the Health Belief Model. Maryam Saghafi-Asl, Soghra Aliasgharzadeh, Mohammad Asghari-Jafarabadi, Berta Schnettler
- PeerJ. 2016; 4: e1764. The effect of weight controllability beliefs on prejudice and self-efficacy. Einar B. Thorsteinsson,corresponding author Natasha M. Loi, and Dana Breadsell. Academic Editor: Diana Parra