Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips
“I drink a lot of tea and coffee; my day isn’t complete with at least one cup of either of those two drinks. However, after years of tea and coffee drinking, my teeth become yellow. No matter how much I brush my teeth, my teeth are still stained yellow. Luckily, I only need to use these teeth whitening strips once per day, and my teeth were restored back into its perfect pearly white glow!” -Marlene, 34, Los Angeles
“I love coffee, I like the taste and bitterness in my mouth. However, my teeth were stained yellow after years of drinking the beloved beverage. My teeth still retained its yellow tint even if I brush my teeth thrice a day and use bleaching toothpastes but the latter simply just made my teeth more sensitive. Luckily, the Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips saved the day! place the sheet on my teeth, and leave it there for five to ten minutes, and on weekends, I can even go as long as an half an hour, remove it, and brush my teeth afterwards. Over time, I noticed my teeth becoming whiter and whiter! Now, I can confidently smile without feeling awkward!” -John, 45, New York
What causes your teeth to yellow?
There are two causes of yellowing teeth: extrinsic and intrinsic stains.
Extrinsic Stains affect the enamel, the hard outer layer of the skin). This is easy to correct with dental products and reduces the consumption of stain-heavy drinks and drugs such as sodas, coffee, tea, and chewing tobacco as well as eating pigment-heavy foods such as sauces and fruits. Acidic foods such as vinegar-based sauces can promote staining by eroding the enamel, making your teeth more vulnerable to staining.
Intrinsic stains occur within the inner structures within the teeth called “dentin”, making it more difficult to cure. Medicine, hormone fluctuation, and too much fluoride causes discoloration. Additionally, certain diseases and teeth infection causes bacteria to enter the teeth, causing discoloration. Certain dental treatments may also yellow the teeth as a side effect. Other than that, age, illness, genetics, and lifestyle also play a role with a person’s susceptibility to teeth yellowing.
Coconut Oil and Teeth Health
You may have heard about coconut oil as a potent hydrator for your skin or an effective remedy for hair loss and hair dryness. However, did you know that coconut oil can also aid teeth health? Coconut oil isn’t called the “tree of life” for no reason!
- Whitens Teeth- Coconut oil is perfect for loosening sauces and pigments from the enamel, making it easier to brush away with toothpaste and even gargeling.
- Antiseptic- Coconut oil kills bacteria that causes bad breath and gum disease and supports overall oral hygiene.
- Prevents Cavities- Decreases bacterial buildup which is the cause of cavity development and poor oral hygiene and sugar overconsumption. It also decreases the development of plaque.
- Protects the Enamel- It helps protect the enamel, the outermost coating of the teeth from damage and infection.
- Reduces Inflammation- Coconut oil decreases the chances of developing gingivitis (common gum disease) which causes inflammation and swelling which causes the gums to bleed easily.
Why do I need the Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips?
Oral health is important! Keeping your teeth and mouth clean is vital for keeping your overall health in optimal condition. Your mouth is the first stop in your digestive process and it is responsible for mastication (chewing), salvation, and swallowing. Your mouth is constantly under threat from external opportunistic infections that cause diseases. The best and most basic way to keep your mouth healthy is to brush your teeth after every meal and be conscious of what you eat.
However, we all know that doing the basic minimum isn’t enough and your teeth need extra help. Luckily, the Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips is there to keep not only yout teeth healthy but also do best with keeping your teeth maintain its pearly white shine!
- Whitens teeth by softening stubborn pigments that have dried and settled on yout teeth
- Whitens teeth faster and more effectively than leading brands
- Contains an organic blend of coconut oil which is perfect to use for people with sensitive skin and gums
- Makes brushing and gargling more effective due to its potent antibacterial properties
- Contains coconut oil, which is a potent antiseptic which prevents cavities
- Strips off plaque buildup from your teeth which significantly reduces yellowing and bad breath
- Can be used daily.
Lumina is a barista at their local cafe. She herself is a coffee and tea lover as well as has a penchant for sweets. However, all of those taste testing and snacking made her teeth yellow. Now, she was able to get her teeth back to its pearly white shine!
“I didn’t realize how yellow my teeth were when I smiled for the camera and saw my most recent selfie. I hated how unhealthy and unclean the pigment made my teeth look. I’ve tried brushing my teeth and using whitening toothpastes but none have made my teeth whiter. Luckily, my dentist recommended the Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips.”
“I love this! I’ve only been using these strips once daily for over a month and my teeth has become super white. I didn’t feel and pain or irritation when using it. The strips stick to my teeth but it doesn’t hurt when I peel it off. All in all, this is a must have! It’s super easy to use and it yields results in just a matter of weeks!”
How to use
- Tear the packet open.
- Brush your teeth with toothpaste to remove existing plaque and food crumbs.
- Dry your teeth as much as possible.
- Wait for 30 minutes.
- Place one strip on your top and bottom rows of teeth, make sure you get the corners and sides
- Let the strip stay for five (5) minutes to thirty (30) minutes.
- Remove the strip.
- Gently brush your teeth with toothpaste (if you haven’t done it prior to placing the strips) or with water (if you have brushed your teeth prior to placing the strips).
- Use once to twice a day, daily.
- Keep out the reach of small children and pets.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use bleeding teeth and gums, and open wounds.
- For external use only.
- For adult use ONLY
- Ingredients: Coconut Oil
- Target Audience: Men, Women, General, Unisex
- Target Age: Adults
- Applicable Body Parts: Teeth
- Effects: Teeth Whitening
X1 Coconut Oil Teeth Whitening Strips